Indulge in the silky-smooth taste of Earl Grey Milk tea in a delicious blend of Black, Oolong, and milk tea powder combined to steep the full flavour of loose tea leaves in a convenient tea bag.
Usage / Direction
1.Place tea bag into mug.
2. Add 200ml hot water - more or less according to taste.
3. Steep bag 3-5 min. Shorter for milky, sweet flavor. Longer for less sweet, stronger tea flavor.
1. Place tea bag into glass.
2. Add 100ml hot water - more or less according to taste.
3. Steep bag 3-5 min.
4. Add desired amount of ice cubes and enjoy.
Sugar [42%], creamer [37%] [glucose syrup, lactose [milk], hydrogenated palm oil, milk proteins, stabiliser: [E340(ii), E452(i)], emulsifier: [E471, E472e], anti-caking agent: [E551], colour: [E160a]], black tea [13.4%], flavouring, oolong tea [3.4%]
Nutrition Information (per 100g)
|- Of which Saturates||15g|
|- Of which Sugars||60g|
(The ingredient list is for reference only, the actual ingredients are noted on the packaging.)
Made in Taiwan
Best before: 01.09.2023