Golden Curry is made with S&B original curry powder and features a good balance of rich aroma and spiciness. A block of Golden Curry Mix consisting of curry powder, flour, spices and seasoning is an efficient way to enjoy authentic Japanese curry at home!
Usage / Direction
1. Stir-fry meat (250g) and vegetables with oil in a large skillet on medium heat for approx. 5-10 min.
2. Add water (750ml) and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until ingredients are tender for approx. 20 min.
3. Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (1 pack) into pieces and add them to the skillet. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
4. Simmer for approx. 5 min., and stir ocaasionally.
4. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
wheat flour, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sugar, salt, starch, curry powder, black pepper, cumin, spice paste, coriander, yeast extract, cardamom, red pepper, ginger, garlic, spices (amino acids) (E621, E635), coloring (caramel (E150c) , paprika pigment (E160a)), acidifier (E330), spice
Nutrition Information (per 100g)
|- Of which Saturates||13.2g|
|- Of which Sugars||48.6g|
(The ingredient list is for reference only, the actual ingredients are noted on the packaging.)
Made in Japan
Best before: 31.08.2023