Usage / Direction
1. Add 1 egg and 100ml milk or water in a bowl and stir.
2. Add hotcake mix and stir until the batter is smooth.
3. Heat the frying pan on medium heat. Take the pan off the stove.
4. Pour the batter into the frying pan from 30cm high. (This adds air to make the pancakes more fluffy)
5. Turn stove to low heat and put the frying pan back on the stove. When bubbles appear on the pancake, flip the pancake
6. Fry for 2 minutes
wheat flour, sugar, glucose, palm oil, wheat starch, powdered oil, salt, baking powder, emulsifier [lecithin (soybean)(E322)], flavoring, casein sodium, coloring [vitamin B2 (E101)].
Nutrition Information (per 100g)
|Energy||1569kJ / 375kcal|
|- Of which Saturates||0g|
|- Of which Sugars||12g|
(The ingredient list is for reference only, the actual ingredients are noted on the packaging.)
Made in Japan
Best before: 31.10.2024